Warranty and ADP Information
A Corp Computers is the first point of contact for all warranty and accidental damage claims.
To log a warranty or ADP claim with A Corp Computers, the following process must be undertaken:
Step 1 - Send email notification of your warranty claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your contact name, phone number, email address.
- Include a detailed description of the problem
- For accidental damage claims, please provide the detailed circumstances on how the accident occurred.
- For accidental damage claims, please attach photos of the damage to the email.
- For warranty jobs, a technician will contact you to run through basic troubleshooting steps. If problem remains unresolved, you will continue to step 3.
- For accidental damage claims, a technician may contact you to clarify any details around the damage or circumstances on how it occurred.
Step 3 - Upon approval, you will be emailed a letter detailing the support request. This letter will also include authorisation to obtain a loan device from the school.
Step 4 - Print the letter, attach it to the outside of the unit and take the device to school. Give the unit and letter to the IT Support Office.
Step 5 - An HP or Acer technician will arrive onsite to repair the device.
Step 6 - You will be notified of the completed repair and instructed to pick the device up from the IT Support Officer.
- If you obtained a loan device this MUST be returned. If it is not returned, you will NOT be able to collect your device.
Step 7 - Case will be closed.